Hello I am Vincent! I am a PhD student at McGill University with the Department of Civil Engineering, starting from Jan, 2021. I work with Prof. Lijun Sun on the subject of spatiotemporal modeling for urban mobility. I received my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Transportation Engineering from Central South University in 2017 and 2020. My master’s research was about human mobility and complex network. Please feel free to reach out if you have any question!
A Glimpse of My Work
Here list some reading guides to some of my papers that might make your time worthy. I won’t call them selected publications as they are not necessarily from flag journals. Nevertheless, you can always check my Google Scholar profile to take a look at my most recent papers and a complete list of my publications.
- Understanding Coupling Dynamics of Public Transportation Networks: The literature review is a good start if you are interested in multiplex network theory and transportation. If you are also interested in using smart card data for trip reconstruction, the methods part might give you some help. You don’t have to read the results part, as they are lengthy and highly empirical.
- I got two PhD offers from UW Seattle and McGill, 2020
- Outstanding Graduate of Hunan Province (Master Student), 2020
- National Scholarship for Graduate Student, 2018
- Outstanding Graduate of Hunan Province (Bachelor Student), 2017
- National Scholarship for Outstanding Students Majoring in Transportation Engineering, 2016
- 1st Place Winner, National Competition of Transport Science and Technology, 2016